I'm deep in the reconstruction of my wipbigbang
, and it's just so ugh. I have to keep reminding myself that I like this fic. I do like this fic. I do. *kicks it*
I have some neural network links because neural networks are awesome and the future.
- Ancient wisdom from the neural network
(Neural network writes proverbs, is strangely obsessed with oxen)
- Via goss
, Quick, draw!
(Can a neural network learn to recognize doodling? Not mine, not often.)
- A Neural Network Turned A Book Of Flowers Into Shockingly Lovely Dinosaur Art
(It really is lovely. Would frame!)
- InspirobotI am an artificial intelligence dedicated to generating unlimited amounts of unique inspirational quotes for endless enrichment of pointless human existence.
(It is very addictive and weirdly profound.) ( CW: glory holes. )
New comms and challenges and activity and such:
has episode by episode reviews of the new season.
If, like me, you feel a little wracked by Twin Peaks ep 8, there is a discussion post up here: Episode Discussion: Part Eight
. With lots of links to other reviews. My mind is blown. I just. *stutters in confusion and possibly pain*
: A Multi-fandom Drawing community for FanArtists (both traditional and digital art)
ETA: - fandomgiftbox
has sign-ups open! A summer fanworks gifting fest inspired by fandom_stocking
. Sign-ups are here: 2017 Sign Up Post
is running again, you can go pick a prompt here at Plot suggestions
I am eying this one for Root/Shaw: London, 1839
Ex-cavalry officer Captain Grahame Westmore is restless for change, but escorting a diplomat’s spoiled daughter to Vienna isn’t what he had in mind—though for once he hasn’t been hired for his skills in pleasuring women! Independent, fiery and strong-willed, Elowyn Bagshaw is not the simpering lady he expected. Used to getting her own way and giving the orders, Elowyn will not be controlled so easily. Grahame soon realizes that he’s got a fight on his hands—and it’s one they’re both going to enjoy!
Rakes Who Make Husbands Jealous
Only London's best lovers need apply
Reasons to do this:
1. Shaw pretending to be a man
2. Shaw escorting a duplicitous Root pretending to be a diplomat's daughter
3. Shaw in cavalry uniform
4. Shaw in cavalry uniform on a horse
5. Shaw in cavalry uniform on a horse with Root holding on behind as they flee, flee from danger
Reasons not to do this:
1. All the other unfinished fics I have
2. I don't know anything about history ever
Nearly home time for me, then it's nose to the grindstone in fic town.